Thursday, December 11, 2008

Capturing Friendship



This was the frog my "big brother" Mornay caught for me at camp. It is a Tandy's Sand Frog (Tomopterna tandyi), which is really cool cos Mornay is married to my "big sister" Tandy!! This is also a good photo for today because some friends were visiting from Cape Town today and their son is passionate about herps!! It was great fun showing them around the Snake Park! So today is all about friends and the fact that I love them all, even if they don't love herps...

2 comments:

  1. hihi.. this is funny... at first i wondered how a frog can represent friendship :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess the funniest part is the fact that Tandy is not much of an animal person, and very much not partial to frogs, well, the live version at least!!

    ReplyDelete